Hi, I’m Julia, and I’ve retired after 20 years and 10 months at FirstBank. My husband, Bruce, was already retired and we are now fulltime RVing with our tiny dog, Nox.
We sold our home in October of 2021 and we left Colorado on January 30, 2022 for the start of our fulltime fun RV adventures! Bruce doesn’t want any scary adventures.
We are also going to be looking for a good place to settle if we get tired of the nomad life.
- A Friend Stopped by for Thanksgiving
- Oh, the Pain!!!!!
- Hanging with Friends in Woodstock, Georgia
- One Year Ago Today, We Sold the House
- Three Year Blog Anniversary!
- Back to the Doctor for Follow Up
- Back from the Doctor
- Back from the Doctor’s Appointment
- Doctor’s Appointment in Effingham, IL
- Ouch! I Really Did That?
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.